Jun 29, 2012

From my Ipad to Yours

Hello!

I decided to create another topic to post about "From my Ipad to Yours" it would work the same way " From my Library to Yours" works likes. Last christmas I was given an IPAD, and boy has it change a lot of the way I work. I was skeptical of the Ipad at first, but know I'm all about recommending it.

For today the app I recommend is *drums rolls* "BRUSHES"

Here's the link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/brushes-ipad-edition/id363590649?mt=8 or search for it on your IPAD App store.

I love taking my Ipad to my figure drawing class and experiment with it ( I use an Ipad stylus, the cheapest one I found on Office Depot here in Oaxaca, but it works great!). Here are some images I did:



Oh and the cool part it records your process. 

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool that you got an iPad and sketch on it. The videos didn't work when I tried to play them. Oh well. Really great sketches.

    BTW, I added your blog to my blog role. Thanks for visiting and commenting. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! oh is ok the quality is really bad, I'm going to take them down. he he
    and thanks! I've been thinking of doing a post about you, It's about time! when will that be? well that's the surprise :)

    ReplyDelete