Nov 16, 2009

From my library to yours: D.I.Y Design It Yourself

I love being an artist because my inspiration gear is always on the go. I get inspiration from stories, moments, words, blogs, and my favorite source books. I want to share every week, a book from my library that has given me a wonderful case of inspiration as well as motivation. 
The first book I introduce is:

I call this my quickie book, because is the quickest way to learn about the many possibilities you can design, from making a book, starting a blog, creating a business card, personalizing your stationary or beginning your unique photo album. And is always nice to look back at it to see options and to give you ideas. Pretty much an introductory book to get you started.
Here I show you a little peek from my book





Also you can take a peek through Google books, here is the link:
A good book to add to your library :)


No comments:

Post a Comment