Nov 8, 2010

Best Illustrated Children's Book 2010. Check Them Out!

So I came across the "Best illustrated Children's Books 2010" article and I really want to check them all out. I am familiar with Peter Brown's "Children make terrible pets" why? because it was once upon an afternoon a friend an I wandered into a Barnes and Nobles, walked to the children section, saw the book from the display, took it and we started reading, and giggling, and loudly kept giggling all the way to the end. I added it to my list of books to buy in the future when I get a bigger bookshelf and we left happy.


Here's a pic of the cover:


To read about his process creating this book, head over to one of my favorite blogs: Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast a fun blog about books.

Have a great week everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment