Jan 27, 2011

Library of the Early Mind in Los Angeles February 6th.

Click on image to see larger version

Remember when I mentioned this film last year? no? That's ok, Its been a while.
Long summary short it's about children literature.
From the moment I found out about the release of this film--which has been touring around the U.S. since October 19 2010--I  got very excited because well I love books, I love children books, I love to illustrate and is my dream to one day illustrate a children's book and be part of the children publishing industry.

So if you are in LA during the week of february 6th, GO GO GO! its a must see and then tell me how you like it (oh how I wish I were back in LA just to see this film). If you  are not in LA check their website to see if there will be any screenings near where you live , which is what I do, constantly.

Find out all about the film: http://childrenslitproject.wordpress.com/

PS: I don't know if there are other documentaries about the children publishing industry, but if you do know please let me know :D 




2 comments:

  1. One of my 2011 goals is to finish a children's book. I wonder if this film is stopping by SLC.

    I like that you put more than your own art on your blog. I find these posts very informative and inspiring.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!

    I hope so, I think is a film worth seeing.
    Thanks I'm glad! that's why I started this blog to share not only my art, but what I'm learning as I go.

    ReplyDelete