Jan 1, 2010

Happy New Year! Happy New Post!

Happy 2010!!!!!!
Welcome to a new year of exciting things.
2009 was a great year for me. I graduated college, learned about the person I am and discovered my strengths, lived on my own, learned to cook, was reminded of my blessings and it was an amazing journey. Now this new year, I start a new adventure, ready to enjoy the journey.


Also welcome to the new ECOLLUSTRATION where no only you can follow my blog, but also check out my illustration portfolio. You can also visit the shop where both my mother and I contribute wonderful objects to brighten your day :)


Now I share with you my 5 new year's resolution

  • To always be grateful of God's blessings.
  • To dedicate 100% to my freelance business and shop.
  • To be more health conscious and active.
  • To share wonderful ideas on this blog.
  • To Spread good karma to those that deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment